Wednesday, July 14, 2010

La Selva

I found a home where I can go to and enjoy a coffee while I sit and do some people watching in the center of Tlalpan. The place is called La Selva and it sits on the corner of the neighborhood’s plaza. For about a buck fifty I can get a coffee with two refills. If I’m in a more “Emilioy (my buddy from D.F. who I swear has a pretentious Frenchmen lurking somewhere inside him)" mood I’ll go for an espresso corta (macchiato [espresso with a little milk]).


The first day I went I was not feeling so good so I ordered a hot tea. The server asked me what flavor, so I went with manzana con canela (apple flavor with tea and cinnamon). To my surprise the tea came garnished with walnuts and pomegranates. I love the presentation of both of these drinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment